The UASG sets the standard for experience and excellence within the crowded graphics installation industry. To receive the distinction of being a 3M Certified UASG Installer companies have to pass rigorous testing and prove their worthiness of the honor.
[*Photos of 3M Certified UASG Installers]
What Sets Our Installers Apart?
A 3M Certified UASG Installer can handle interior and exterior graphics like floor and rough-textured walls, commercial vehicle wraps, storefront window graphics, and much more. In fact, most are able to install graphics on just about any other branding application you can think of.
Our 3M Certified UASG Installer program is the best in the industry for a reason. Actually, here’s a few of them:
- Outstanding Training. Our installers are trained at 3M’s headquarters specifically. There, they learn the best techniques for flawless, long-lasting graphics installation.
- Consistent Quality. When you have vinyl installed on your building or vehicle, the last thing you want to see is peeling, bubbling, or cracked tint. When a 3M Certified UASG professional installs your graphics, you'll be confident the job is done right the first time.
- Experienced Employees. All 3M Certified UASG Installer Companies must be in business for 3 years minimum. This is in addition to our rigorous training program.
- Continuing Education. UASG offers multiple training options for companies wishing to upskill their employees. These include an internal installer testing program. Also, we offer UASG University, a continued education and achievement recognition program.
- Ethics and Accountability. We hold all 3M Certified UASG Installers to high professional and personal principles. How? Through our code of ethics and accountability standards.
- Peace of Mind. All our installers have a $1 million liability insurance minimum requirement. They’re required to show proof of this insurance every year, and all renewal COIs are stored digitally.
Want to become a 3M Certified UASG Installer? Discover how here!
What Do 3M Certified UASG Installers Get?
We just showed you what makes our installers great. Here are some of the benefits our installers receive for their membership:
- Exclusive use of the 3M Certified Installation Company emblem. 3M is a well-known and highly reputable organization in the graphics installation industry. The use of the iconic logo can lend legitimacy to businesses, as a hesitant client will feel confident with 3M's backing.
- Full-time UASG Executive Director program administration and management. Our Board of Directors and Executive Director provide strategic oversight & fiduciary responsibility.
- Commitment to advancing and advocating for the installation community on all levels.
- Scholarships are available for new members in underserved areas. Since 2017, 3M has awarded scholarships for its advanced training program. These go to installation companies that show a record of diverse hiring practices.
- Industry-specific business expertise. Experian provides business information, analytical tools, and marketing services. This alliance helps our members handle industry-specific business and financial risks and rewards. The UASG can help its members cope with things like today's economic environment. And cutting-edge technology can help them get a leg up.
What Can You Count On with a 3M Certified UASG Installer?
High Professional Standards
3M Certified UASG Installers have much more knowledge and practical training than the typical installer. You can be sure that they’ll use the best practices and the best materials. And with the best materials and standards, your vinyl graphics will be long-lasting and visually appealing.
High Ethical Standards
Members of our group follow a stricter set of rules than most do within our industry. It is paramount that customers and workers feel safe and are treated fairly.
There’s no two ways about it - 3M Certified UASG Installers are the finest in the business. You can trust them to do a great job, and consistently. It’s what we vet them for.
3M performs regular site audits on its certified graphics installers. They consistently check for proper record-keeping, best practices, and safety measures, to make sure our installers maintain the highest quality and professionalism.
3M Certified UASG Installers vs Other Installers
When you choose a 3M Certified UASG Installer the results speak for themselves. Your experience will be professional and marked by top-tier quality. Choosing an installer without 3M’s training and backing can be hit or miss. Sometimes the quality is there, and sometimes not so much.
What do you want your graphics to do for you? It's not unusual to have a partial but incomplete idea of what you want. A 3M Certified UASG Installer will be able to guide you through the process until you have exactly what you need. Non-3M companies may patiently work together with you to achieve your vision, and they may not. The level of communication and guidance you receive is a great way to determine whether or not you’re working with a top quality organization.
3M Certified Graphic Installation Companies have been in business at least 3 years. So you can rest assured that they’re not green and using your fleet or windows to practice. When investing in graphics, it’s critical to know that your installer knows the vinyl graphics profession in and out. Years of experience is one of many benchmarks to look for.
Discover more about UASG on our FAQs page.
What kind of vinyl does the company use for its projects? Don't be afraid to ask the company about their stock. Does it measure up to the industry standard? Installers who are certified by 3M use the best materials, and they can tell you what they are and why they use them.
Very low prices can be a red flag too. It often means that the quality is low, too. If the company's prices seem quite low, it’s possible they’re cutting corners with cheap materials or unskilled labor, for example. We encourage you to ask about these things and use your best judgment. They also follow the code of ethics UASG holds its members to.
If a certified installer does a poor job, they can have their certification taken away. Installers who aren't certified have very little to lose if their work is poor. But 3M’s training and certification is a substantial layer of security for you.
Do they back up their guarantee? The 3M MCS warranty is the industry's most comprehensive warranty. This, along with unparalleled service, helps people get the best product and service possible.
Looking for the best graphics installers? Find a 3M Certified UASG Installer near you!
What is The
The UASG is a national network of graphic installation companies. Our members are committed to installing your jobs better, on-time, within budget, as expected, and representing your company professionally.
To establish the standards for the graphics installation trade by cultivating quality, integrity, professionalism, reliability, and comradery among members.
To organize and promote the professionalism of graphics installation companies.
Our standards are the highest in the industry. We're the benchmark for graphic installation excellence in fleet wraps, full & partial wraps, interior & exterior environmental graphics (including floor & rough textured walls) and virtually every other branding application.
In The Industry
The UASG has personally visited every member's business to view their operations and installation practices as part of the membership process. The UASG members have gone to 3M headquarters in St. Paul, MN and passed both a hands on and written test.