Search by Company or Keyword
Search by Location
Refine your search
You can feel confident in selecting a 3M Certified Installation Company to do the job right and act in your best interest. UASG Members adhere to a strict code of ethics and operate with a higher set of standards than most in thr industry. Read the entire UASG Code of Ethics here.
175 South Spruce Avenue, South San Francisco, CA 94080, USA [map]
Contact: Leo Alsane
+ Show Phone415-999-7080
Certified Since: 12/17/2021
4703 West Vermont Street, Indianapolis, IN, USA [map]
Contact: Daren Merkle
+ Show Phone317-481-9710
Certified Since: 12/11/2020
2751 Stafford Rd, Plainfield, IN 46168, USA [map]
Contact: Tom McClelland
+ Show Phone888-544-8051
Certified Since: 02/28/2001
4310 Losee Road, North Las Vegas, NV, USA [map]
Contact: Gabriella Wimmer
+ Show Phone213-324-8484
Certified Since: 04/27/2010
66 Victory Road, Howell, NJ 07731, United States [map]
Contact: Justin Gumley
+ Show Phone732-299-4815
Certified Since: 11/18/2011
31 Benton Drive, East Longmeadow, MA 01028, United States [map]
Contact: Jim White
+ Show Phone413-525-2244
Certified Since: 10/25/2011
880 Bangert Blvd, Berkeley Township, NJ 08757, United States [map]
Contact: Joe Calabrese
+ Show Phone732-606-1111
Certified Since: 09/29/2015
423 Hanley Industrial Court St. Louis MO 63144 [map]
Contact: Jeff Burns
+ Show Phone314-644-4496
Certified Since: 03/02/2012
Looking for a 3M Certified Installer? Use our 3m installer locator here. Only UASG members can claim that title, or promote their services as 3M Certified Graphics Installation Companies.
So you’re in the right place!
Located throughout the USA and Mexico, our members are committed to the highest degree of excellence in the industry. For 3M wrap certification, they're held to the highest standards, which involves a hands-on, written test, a minimum of 3 years in business, an on-site interview, ongoing training and education, and more.
Our 3M Certified Installers offer a wide variety of graphics installations, including:
- Commercial vehicle wraps
- Truck wraps
- Fleet wraps
- Window graphics
- Color changing car wraps
- Corporate branding
- Trade shows graphics
- Other event graphics
- Interior & exterior environmental graphics
- Full wraps
- Partial wraps
- And pretty much every branding application you can think of
Want your job done right the first time, on-time, on-budget? These 3M Certified Graphics Installation Companies are your best bet.
UASG Code of Ethics
Members of our organization operate with a higher set of standards than most within our industry.
The interest in confidentiality and fairness to their customers and fellow members is of the utmost importance. The following issues are important enough to our members that we’ve published them for all to see.
- Members will operate their business with honesty and fairness. This pertains to employees, customers and other members.
- Members will not back-solicit other member’s customers.
- Members will strive to achieve and maintain the highest level of professionalism and application standards within their own companies.
- Members will promote a friendly and harmonious atmosphere at all association functions and meetings.
- Members will not degrade, criticize or harm another member’s person or reputation.
- Members will strive to protect the welfare and reputation of other members and the UASG.
- Members will warn and protect other members and the association when issues arise that could cause financial hardship.
- Members will not solicit potential employees by initiating contact with UASG member employees concerning potential employment opportunities with their own company.
- Members will not use confidential and proprietary UASG member company information for personal gain without prior consent.
- In regard to sub-contracted labor, members will only represent work as being a certified graphics installation when performed by an employee of a UASG Certified company.
Our members recognize that strict adherence to this code is critical to maintaining our leadership in the installation industry.